Sunday, March 28, 2010

Specially made.

Made 2 bracelets. Can’t tell it is for who at this moment.

I got my Czech pressed glass beads from Marina Craft. It is really beautiful. I love the combo of white and black. The blue beads are just as beautiful too. I was really tempted to get other colour too but had to control myself. Arggh.. >_<

Here are my creations. P1050931

P1050934

The first name that came to my mind was checkmate. It really does remind me of the chess set. Don’t you think so?

P1050941

Blue: Ocean, beach, sunny days, relax, fun and smile.

Therefore I named it Ocean Avenue. It’s like everyday is a holiday and to be spent on the beach. *Happy sigh*

Still have another bracelet to do. Can’t think of a design yet. Hmmm. Timeline is getting really close. >__<

Have a great week!!

 

No comments: